Sunday 16 October 2011

Indecisive - moi?

So last post I said I was going to get back to projects already started, right? Wrong! The Granny stripe stayed in it's bag, and the pair of socks is still only a sock and a rib. 
But remember I said the merino was going to become my crochet cushion? Until I used some for the baby set? Well the cushion in my mind was a big, squishy, round huggable circle of softness. Instead the yarn is slowly becoming these:


See the sunshine glow across that project box? It's been such a beautiful day here so between long walks, cooking the meals, cleaning the home and feeding the little girl, I have also had time to sit in the front window, feeling the sunshine and hooking away. Wonderful.

Being the indecisive type I also cast on for part of Helen's yule gift:


Not the pattern I thought I would use, but I just know she will love this quirky little knit when she sees it :)

And staying on the theme of indecisiveness I definitely think I'm going to turn some of the King Cole Riot into one of these! I have loved this little scarf since I first saw it blogged here and I knew I was going to make it for someone. Then I forgot all about it! Until I noticed it popping up in blogland just lately and so I went and downloaded the pattern. I think it's going to look great in that riot of colour, don't you?

So there we are, after posting all those plans for all that yarn, I've already changed my mind on three things! 
Oh well there's plenty of time to get back to the others one day.........

-x-

1 comment:

karisma said...

Oh you remind me so much of myself! Indecisive is my middle name I think. LOL I am sitting here knitting away whilst hoping my boys would just hurry up and finish their math so we can do something more fun! Not that I mind the knitting part but they to tend to drag these things on. The weather is drizzling down here, wishing it would stop so I could get on with my planting. The squares are gorgeous and I just love the purple shades in your knitting. :-)