Tuesday 4 October 2011

Having a mice day!

Oh dear, we appear to have mice.


Today we spotted two huge ones up in the bedroom. 

 
Twitchy noses, long tails and huge ears, pretty things they are. 



Owen is very taken with them and wants to keep them to himself.


Their names are Pinky Whitenose and Whitey Pinknose. Can you tell which is which?

And something that won't be snaffled away by one boy or the other - another in the set of pretty patchwork cushions.

The mice are inspired by an old issue of Sew Hip magazine, adapted slightly as I can't find my tin with toy eyes and noses, so I made stuffed noses and used buttons for eyes instead.

Hopefully a little knitty finished thing to share too later.
See you soon.

-x-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those mice! They are just fab, and look sooooo cute.

Mad Madam Mel said...

oh they are so sweet !!

Inthesky said...

I was horrified 'Mice in the BEDROOM!!!' You tricked me! I love those mice :) x

Anonymous said...

Those are the knid of mice I wouldn't mind having in the house...they are utterly adorable :)