Wednesday 29 April 2009

Yarn stash.

Ok slightly embarassed by the size of this stash but maybe showing it all will help to restrain me from buying more. So please don't lead me into temptation by showing off a bigger one ;-). Or then again maybe I won't feel so guilty if I know this is really quite a small stash?


And is this normal too? All the scraps and ends saved up......just in case! Although they're perfect for little toys, balls, pompoms etc.

Still waiting for my order from here and then definitely no more buying yarn for a while.

Right need to sort out my fabric stash now.........


4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a lovely sight. Mine increased recently as my Mom wanted to clear out most of hers - she doen't knit as much as she used to. You have some beautiful wools there, enjoy planning what to use them on.
My stash is probably a bit less than that, or is it just wishful thinking ;) However I have just ordered some more bits from a sale.

Unknown said...

Oh, that is looking lovely. Are they ever too big?! I save the little bits too - great for cork gnomes.

Claire said...

I only saw the first photo to start with, and thought that it was very restrained, then I scrolled down!! lol

funkyhan said...

soooooo jealous!