Thursday 2 April 2009

Season swap.

This is what I made for the GP season swap. Very pleased with myself as I have only just learned the basics of crochet. For the crocheted bowl I used a 100% Merino wool in a lovely green . The beaded crocheted egg was in cream bamboo which was extremely difficult to work with and really I should have been less optimistic as there are a few faults in it but the overall result was ok I think. And to finish off two little felt and pipe cleaner daffodils which the boys are loving helping to make. We have a whole bunch of them in a vase now ;-)

1 comment:

Lou said...

They are more than ok! They are gorgeous and Charlotte loves them. They are rarely on the season table though as they are usually being carted around with a variety of other things in the back of her trailer. You are a very talented lady. Thank you again xx Lou