Sunday 3 May 2009

Soakers.

Very imaginative these titles aren't they?
Anyway my latest make, and no it's not the hat that Cain thinks it is. It's another pair of crochet soakers/knickers but this time for a special little baby born only a short time ago. Although saying that it has taken me considerably longer than I hoped to finish these.Tiredness being the major problem. Hoping to get a little pair of shoes done to match and then into the post tomorrow before the intended recipient becomes to big to find them of use. Not sure if I like the flower so I've stitched it on only lightly just in case the mama in question feels the same. Easy on, easy off.


Made from 100% pure merino so can be lanolised and used as a nappy cover if wished, or used as they are as a pretty pair of knickers.



No comments: