Saturday 9 January 2010

It's been ages!

Just a very quick post here today to let you all know whats happening. Or rather, not happening! No time for crafting as a certain little girl has decided that she simply MUST be held from mid afternoon until midnight every day and also that she mustn't sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time. And that means throughout the night. So nothing really to show and tell.
There is just one thing I have to write though.
My resolution.
I am definitely, definitely absolutely NOT going to buy any more wool this year until I have made a serious dent in the stash I already have. My cupboards are filled with beautiful yarns all waiting to be made into gorgeous items of clothing but I simply don't have enough time with the childrens needs right now so I really can't justify buying any more, no matter how lovely, or soft, or bargain priced. So at the moment I am simply loving the snow - if I can't get into town then I can't be tempted. And if the postman can't get here then there's no point in looking online is there?
So thats all for now. Will hopefully find some time soon to get creative again but we'll leave that to Heather to decide.
Happy new year everyone.
xx

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good luck with your resolution, those online sales are way too tempting. I'm trying hard not to buy any more for a while, I should really get on with spinning the fleeces I have accumulated now instead ;-)
Hugs to you and Heather - she wants her Mama cuddles in this cold, take care of yourselves. x

Pippa said...

The no-wool resolution is very brave, maybe you could have a one-ine/one-out rule like in nightclubs!! I hope you are crafting again soon, I love seeing the things that you make. Sitting on the sofa cuddling a baby sounds a good way to pass these cold days too mind!! Happy New Year to you and all your family. xxx